This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
1. Performance of all duties in accordance with Provincial laws, training, and company procedures
2. Daily inspection, documentation, and safe operation of powered tools and cleaning equipment
3. Operation of the floor scrubber and battery changing equipment
4. Performing operator level preventive maintenance on sweeper/scrubber unit
5. Assist with custodial duties, battery change, and maintenance procedures as required
6. Maintain a clean working environment including utilizing powered and manual equipment as directed
7. Maintain productivity and hygiene standards in accordance with policy
8. Commitment to promoting Health and Safety in a team environmentMinimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 361707
Other Walmart Canada's offers that may interest you