This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
1. Unloading of freight and verifying product and count prior to receiving
2. Transportation of freight to designated departments.
3. Assembling pallets according to designated Ti/Hi and other specifications
4. Adhering to all Staple Stock Receiving policies and procedures.
5. Timely and accurate completion of paperwork (I.E.) BOL, receiver stamps, overage/shortage
6. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 402945
Other Walmart Canada's offers that may interest you