This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Responsible to gather and input data; build, analyze and maintain reports to support merchandise decisions utilizing systems such as Retail Link & MS Office, as well as create and track vendor funding, markdowns, advertising expenses, create deals, coops, completion of new store templates, store returns to vendor and assisting the team on divisional projects.
- Responsible for supporting Category Managers with assortment planning activities in collaboration with cross functional partners such as line reviews, item file management (creation, deletion, edits, maintenance).
- Support Category Managers with merchandise event/promotional planning, execution and advertisement proofing, including but not limited to: item selection templates; system entry; collection of samples/photos from vendors; proofing and completion of advertising templates.
- Support Category Managers with vendor management and related compliance activities. Provide vendor training on systems as required. Initiate new vendor agreements and ensure timely follow up on compliance issues (internal and external) as they occur. Responsible for providing ongoing support and direction to vendor regarding Walmart processes.
- Support compliance group on product recalls, entering pertinent information into the system for the business to act upon.
- Store support for all merchandising inquiries / issues (e.g. UPC helpline issues, stock (over / under), modulars, Creation and maintenance of Regional or Dept. Traits etc.) Assist in developing seasonal, monthly guides.
- Attend weekly commodity flow meeting with Category Managers, Supply Chain and Merchandise planning to review inventory flow.
- STEP maintenance and item file maintenance - including pricing and cost maintenance.
- End to end content on-boarding and facilitation.
- Work with Cross functional Ecommerce teams to optimize vendor content.
- Act as the Liaison between brick and mortar and Ecommerce merchandising within Walmart, work together with the Walmart brick and mortar team to optimize processes and leverage support to execute best practices for items that are sold in store as well as online.
- Assist CM in setting up new vendors and assisting new vendors in creating new items to list on Walmart.ca.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years administrative professional or related experience
- 1 year experience using basic Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong proactive and time management skills supporting multiple Category Managers and cross function
- Ability to prioritize and adjust quickly to the needs of the business
- Manage/develop in a fast paced environment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 403900
Other Walmart Canada's offers that may interest you