This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
1. Provides and promotes friendly and fast service for every customer both incoming and outgoing at the store front through positioning at the entrance/exit door.
2. Participates as a Loss Prevention team player by:. Attaching return tickets to all merchandise entering the store, identifying large outbound purchases such as electronics and verifying the customers receipt (item and date), observing and reporting any suspicious behaviors to Management and Loss Prevention and reacting to code ADAM pages as per the guidelines.
3. Understands and follows the EAS Program by reacting courteously to all fail to deactivate alarms and assists in identifying the root cause and logging the incident, bringing any system failures to the management teams attention for service.
4. Ensures customers have the necessary tools for shopping including carts, baskets and flyers.
5. Advises customers and seeks assistance from sales associates to direct customers to respective areas of the store and provides information.
6. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures.Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 258111
Other Walmart Canada's offers that may interest you