This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
1. A Temporary Setup Associate is typically an Associate who has transferred from another store or department to assist with the establishment of a special Store Layout.
2. The job is highly physical - a key component of the job involves moving modular/fixtures may need to be moved about the store.
3. The job is highly variable - many different projects require forms of setup.
4. Duties are of a general nature and are assigned by the ASM.
5. Duties are not typically customer facing.
6. Duties do not require the handling of cash, narcotics, or other highly sensitive product.Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Walmart hires 10,000 associates across the country to provide a great shopping experience for its customers. Apply today!
Congratulations to the Vernon, British Columbia store, who was one of the top fundraising stores for this year's Spark a Miracle program in support of Children's Miracle Network. With thanks to our associates and customers, the campaign raised a record breaking $4.3 million dollars to help support children's hospitals across the country.
Fill the Kettle Day!
Our annual “Fill the Kettle Day” where we will match donations made by individuals to Salvation Army Christmas kettles located in our participating stores nationwide, to a maximum of $100,000.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 508527
Other Walmart Canada's offers that may interest you