This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
1. Zoning the department.
2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Adhering to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6. Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
7. Maintaining features.
8. Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…940 13E AV N, SHERBROOKE, QC J1E 3J7, Canada
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 626133
Other Walmart Canada's offers that may interest you