Obtaining and up-selling parts and service orders, creating customer satisfaction and adding value to the customer’s buying experience.
Provide consistently elevated levels of customer service to customers and accounts, reaching business targets through excellent telephone sales and communication skills.
● Develop and maintain confidential client information utilizing Wajax’s CRM software.
● Manages Customer Satisfaction with all existing customers by delivering the utmost in customer
● Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and pricing information in a timely manner.
● Determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific products and
● Recommend alternative products based on cost, availability, or specifications.
● Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and
offering promotional sales items.
● Prepare customer presentations, tenders, RFQs and Project Quotations for After Market Sales Reps
● Attend site visits and customer presentations with After Market Sales Rep as required.
● Respond to customers via phone, fax or email for quotes, purchases, etc. in a timely
manner after hours on call rotation.
- Technical, electromechanical, or post-secondary diploma related to the industrial field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of mechanical power transmission, hydraulics and/or pneumatics'
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, CRM (Salesforce
preferred), completion of ongoing product training
- Responsible and adaptable
- Problem solving skills
- Results-oriented and willingness to always offer superior service
- Demonstrated skills in planning and organization of work
- Good team spirit
Since 1858, Wajax has been a leading industrial products and solutions provider continually innovating to serve Canadian industry coast-to-coast. We work in an extensive range of industries and core sectors of the Canadian economy including energy and renewables, food and beverage, construction, industrial/commercial, transportation, forestry, mining, metal processing, and oil and gas - to name a few. Everything we do is powered by people passionate about making a difference and who are dedicated to driving Canadian industry forward. People who provide the experience and expertise that support the industries that build our cities, power our businesses, put a roof over our heads and food on our tables.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.”
- Competitive health and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility (100% employer paid premiums), plus health spending account.
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers.
- Exclusive discounts with a variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program, pet insurance, footwear & workwear, fitness membership, perkopolis, and more.
- Recognition program where points are earned for merchandise or gift certificates, plus cash awards.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Award-Winning Health and Wellness Program.
By working with Wajax, you become part of an inclusive and diverse team that is dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.