This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Psychiatry and Pedopsychiarty
CLASSIFICATION: Rehabilitation Assistant (3029)
STATUS: Temporary full time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Days
Work schedule subject to change to meet operational needs.
The incumbent participates in treatment programs with members of the interdisciplinary team to provide care to clients so improve, establish and maintain their level of functional independence.
- High school graduation plus an additional rehabilitation program/course of over one year and up to two years or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of computer tools and ability to apply them;
- Ability to prioritize work;
- Experience in adjusting technical aids, bathing equipment, posture unit and cushions or other type of mobility aid;
- Experience in preparing and facilitating therapeutic groups;
- Clinical experience with clients with mental health issues is an asset;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Other Vitalité Health Network's offers that may interest you