This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Restigouche Hospital Center
DEPARTMENT :Forensic Psychiatry - Rehabilitation
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Nurse Class B (RNCB)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour shifts - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Nurse who coordinates systematic client follow-up under the supervision of the nurse manager or immediate supervisor. This person plans, supervises and coordinates the activities of a unit throughout her shift. She acts as a clinical guide with her colleagues for nursing care planning, assignment and assessment. She works with resource and clinical nurses on the development, implementation, assessment and review of the programs of a department, clinical tools and quality of care provided. She performs the usual work of a nurse, as required.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing
- Registered with the New Brunswick Nurses Association;
- Three (3) years’ experience in Nursing;
- Current BLS certificate;
- Successfully complete the Prevention and management of suicidal behaviours in a psychiatric hospital settings program;
- Omega certification;
- Knowledge in mental health;
- Varied recent experience in the different sectors of psychiatry within this facility would be an asset;
- Initiative and good judgment and inspirational leadership;
- Demonstrate commitment and excellent leadership skills;
- Adherence to the principles of recovery;
- Ability to communicate knowledge;
- Capacity to adapt to change;
- Capacity to facilitate regular or clinical programming meetings;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Vitalité Health Network's offers that may interest you