This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Cardiology Technologist (EC01)
STATUS: Temporary part-time (approximately 2 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
4 and 8-hour shifts - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Perform various diagnostic procedures to help physicians diagnose electrophysiological and mechanical heart functions.
- High school diploma and cardiology technologist diploma from a recognized school;
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick Society of Cardiology Technologists;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective time management skills;
- Ability to work quickly;
- Brief description of position sought and explanation of interest in position;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network’s management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the confidentiality rules set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken comptence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Vitalité Health Network's offers that may interest you