This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr.-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Occupational Therapy
CLASSIFICATION : Occupational / Physiotherapy Assistant (3029)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 10 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: March 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Day
Work schedule subject to change to meet operational needs.
The primary duties of this position are in the area of Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy, however, responsibilities may vary based on the needs of the department.
High school graduation plus an additional rehabilitation program/course of over one year and up to two years or equivalent;
- Experience in basic sewing, woodworking, and in the area of crafts;
- Experience in splinting, fabrications of technical aids and adjustments to wheelchairs;
- Knowledge of Word and Internet programs;
- Ability to manage stressful situations and to set priorities;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is essential.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Vitalité Health Network's offers that may interest you