This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1B - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr.-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Pedopsychiatry - 3D
CLASSIFICATION: Human Services Counselor (3013)
FTE: On call
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK
12 hour day shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The candidate will work in collaboration with a registered nurse in order to offer support and accompaniment to young clients admitted the te Pediatric Psychiatry Department.
- High school graduation plus an additional human services program/course of over six months and up to one year or equivalent;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Vitalité Health Network's offers that may interest you