This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Surgery 2
CLASSIFICATION: Activity Worker (3000)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 12 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent reports to the manager and recreologist. It provides social, recreational and educational activities to promote or maintain the maximum level of independence and activation for hospital patients.
- Secondary school diploma plus successful completion of a program in community integration, gerontology, recreation or social sciences of between six months and one year in length;
- Experience in Mental Health would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of computer tools and office automation applications and ability to use them;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Vitalité Health Network's offers that may interest you