This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We currently have a variety of opportunities for Physiotherapists to work in various clinical practice and service areas within Vancouver Coastal Health.
Come work for Vancouver Coastal Health as a Physiotherapist!
At Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) we have dynamic work opportunities for physiotherapists, whether you prefer community clinics or hospital settings, large urban centres or small towns, the coast or mountains. Work with an interdisciplinary team across various practice areas and specialty units. Physiotherapists contribute their knowledge and expertise in a number of clinical areas. These areas include, but are not limited to, musculoskeletal, neurological, spinal cord injury, cardio-respiratory, gerontology, burns, hand therapy, mental health and chronic disease management.
WHY CHOOSE VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH?
• Work-life balance
• Stunning work locations
• Dynamic work opportunities
• ''People First'' Commitment
• Supportive leadership
• Clinical practice support
• Career development & education
• Competitive salary plus benefits package including extended health & dental, pension, and vacation entitlement
• Employee & Family Assistance program
• Bursaries and scholarships to assist with continuing education
• Relocation assistance may be offered
WHO WE ARE
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver's North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, and the Central Coast (Bella Bella and Bella Coola.) At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and ''going first'' when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. At our core, we are a people-focused organization where entrepreneurial spirit runs deep, and opportunity exists for all those who see themselves in the transformation of health care as we know it.
Education & Experience:
- Current full registration with the College of Physical Therapists of BC (CPTBC). If applying from outside BC, please note eligibility.
- Eligible for membership in the Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia (PABC).
- New grads welcome to apply!
The hours of work including days off and work area may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements and the provision of the Collective Agreement and applicable statutes. Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.
Please highlight on your resume/cover letter your preferred location, hours and the setting you would like to work in.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
Define your career in one of the most exciting and rewarding healthcare environments Canada-wide with Vancouver Coastal Health!
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the staffpostings.vch.ca site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Vancouver Coastal Health's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Information Management/Information Technology Services (IMITS) - Opportunities across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC
- Job posting | Biomedical Engineering - Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC
- Job posting | Health Emergency Management - Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC