This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Title: Diagnostic Imaging AssistantWork Site: General Radiology, Richmond HospitalStatus: Temporary Part Time (0.87 FTE)Start Date: As soon as possible until return of incumbent (indefinite end date)Salary: $22.94 per hourHours:
1000-1700 or as operationally required
Days off: Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holidaysReference#: 134359-smu
Come work as a Diagnostic Imaging Assistant with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Diagnostic Imaging Assistant to join the General Radiology team at Richmond Hospital. Apply today to join our team!
As a Diagnostic Imaging Assistant you will perform duties such as:
- transporting clients to and from required areas using stretchers and wheelchairs,
- moving a variety of equipment within the department,
- assisting patients and technologists with test procedures,
- and performing routine clerical duties.
WHO WE ARE
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver's North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, and the Central Coast (Bella Bella and Bella Coola.) At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and ''going first'' when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. At our core, we are a people-focused organization where entrepreneurial spirit runs deep, and opportunity exists for all those who see themselves in the transformation of health care as we know it.
Education & Experience
- Grade 12 and one years’ recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR) .
Knowledge & Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written English
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
The hours of work including days off and work area may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements and the provision of the Collective Agreement and applicable statutes. Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Vancouver Coastal Health's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Information Management/Information Technology Services (IMITS) - Opportunities across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC
- Job posting | Biomedical Engineering - Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC
- Job posting | Health Emergency Management - Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC