This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Title: Clinical PlannerWork Site: Virtual Health - Vancouver, BC
Temporary Full Time
As soon as possible until approximately November 2021
Days off: Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holidaysReference#: 134461-mhs
Come work as a Clinical Planner with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Clinical Planner to join the Virtual Health team at Vancouver General Hospital. Apply today to join our team!
As a Clinical Planner with VCH you will:
- Undertake a lead role in planning and supporting the implementation of designated initiatives across the health authority.
- Ensure the identification and incorporation of evidence-based standards and best practices for care delivery, coordinate project development for a broad range of initiatives and ensure appropriate frameworks and processes for evaluation are in place.
- Support various clinical areas in acute and community to adopt and implement virtual health technologies
WHO WE ARE:
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver's North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, Bella Bella, Bella Coola, and the Central Coast. At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and ''going first'' when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. At our core, we are a people-focused organization where entrepreneurial spirit runs deep, and opportunity exists for all those who see themselves in the transformation of health care as we know it.
Education & Experience
- Masters Degree in a health related discipline.
- Five years recent experience related to the designated initiative or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in program development, implementation and evaluation.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Extensive knowledge & clinical experience in designated area
- Proven ability to manage complex projects
- Knowledge and experience in community development
- Demonstrated ability in change management and change processes
- Ability to undertake program evaluation
- Experience with budget development
- Demonstrated leadership skills with diverse populations and stakeholder groups
- Excellence in computer skills, including the Microsoft Office group of products
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Vancouver Coastal Health's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Information Management/Information Technology Services (IMITS) - Opportunities across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC
- Job posting | Biomedical Engineering - Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC
- Job posting | Health Emergency Management - Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC