This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Title: Accommodation AdvisorWork Site: Employee Health - Vancouver General Hospital
Regular Full Time
As soon as possible
Days off: Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holidaysReference#: 134398-mhs
Come work as an Accomodation Advisor with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for an Accomodation Advisor to join the Employee Health team at Vancouver General Hospital. Apply today to join our team!
As an Accomodation Advisor at VCH you will:
- Provide advice, support and education related sustainable accommodations to employees who are ill or injured.
- Identify sustainable accommodation opportunities that integrate employees back into the workplace in meaningful and productive employment.
- Collaborate with the WorkAbility Team and Workplace Health to foster safe and effective return to work plans.
- Make recommendations to the Employer on the accommodation issues as required.
WHO WE ARE
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver's North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, and the Central Coast (Bella Bella and Bella Coola.) At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and ''going first'' when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. At our core, we are a people-focused organization where entrepreneurial spirit runs deep, and opportunity exists for all those who see themselves in the transformation of health care as we know it.
Education & Experience
- University degree in a related field, Human Resources certificate and/or Disability Management certificate (NIDMAR), plus five (5) to seven (7) years of recent related experience in a unionized health care environment, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- relationship management
- emotional intelligence
- conflict resolution
- creative solution-focused
- current computer literacy in Excel, Power Point, Word
- health care jobs
- disability management
- labour code
- collective agreements
- human rights code
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Vancouver Coastal Health's offers that may interest you
- Job posting | Information Management/Information Technology Services (IMITS) - Opportunities across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC
- Job posting | Biomedical Engineering - Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC
- Job posting | Health Emergency Management - Career Opportunities Across the Lower Mainland | Vancouver,BC