This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Future You wants to know - what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. He/She may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned.
- Receives, inspects, and stocks inbound products.
- Receives returns, counts and confirms quantities, determines condition and completes paperwork.
- Obtains orders and selects products from the proper locations.
- Verifies accuracy of orders picked.
- Stages and securely packs products.
- Arranges for pick-up of shipments, contacts carriers and coordinates schedule.
- Handles products and performs duties according to client procedures and government/compliance regulations.
- Palletizes cases, wraps, and loads skids onto trailers.
- Creates shipping labels and other paperwork for parcels to maintain accurate shipping data in warehouse management system.
- Safely operates various power equipment.
- Responds quickly to customer/client inquiries, resolves problems, and communicates service issues to supervisor.
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Warehouse experience - Preference
- Forklift experience - Preferred
- Successful candidates will be subject to additional residential and employment verification checks to comply with Transport Canada regulations
- 2 part-time positions 6:00pm - 10:30 pm --- Scheduled 20 hours / week for each position
- Starting wage: $15.40 / hour.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. R20000268
Other UPS inc.'s offers that may interest you