This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Future You wants to know - what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
- At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Worker - Local Sorters
- Local Sorters are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Work days: Monday - Friday*
- Scheduled Shift: 4:30PM (3-5 hour shifts - hours vary based on daily needs)
- Category: Warehouse Operations
*Local Sorters will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. R20004193
Other UPS inc.'s offers that may interest you