This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Future You wants to know - what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position delivers and picks up packages to and from residential and/or commercial properties. He/She performs in a physical, fast-paced environment involving driving, continual lifting, lowering, and carrying packages. He/She practices safe transportation methods while traveling to and from destinations. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication.
- Learns and properly executes UPS safe driving methods.
- Shift Details: Monday to Friday - 9-7
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Complies with UPS appearance guidelines
- Excellent customer contact and driving skills
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Availability to work 5 days per week
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. R20001503
Other UPS inc.'s offers that may interest you