This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Does freedom and managing your own business sound good? Do you always put people first? Are your trademarks your compelling personality, can-do energy, integrity and professional approach? With skills like these, the position of scholarship plan representative with Universitas Financial is likely a perfect fit for you. If you care about education and helping families establish a financial plan to put their children through school, we would love to meet you!
As a scholarship plan representative, you will build and maintain your own client base through various marketing and prospecting activities. You will contribute to promoting the registered education savings plan (RESP), a financial product gaining in popularity!
To thrive in this role, you must:
- enjoy being your own boss;
- manage your own schedule and be independent;
- have methodical, organized work practices;
- demonstrate professionalism;
- have people skills and establish relationships of trust with potential clients;
- enjoy stimulating challenges on a daily basis;
- appreciate innovation and continuous improvement.
Your functions will include:
- meeting families likely to want an RESP for children (parents, grandparents or relatives);
- advising families and informing them about the many benefits of investing in an RESP with Universitas Financial;
- getting to know your clients and assessing their needs;
- participating in various promotional, recognition and development activities;
- following our career launch and continuing education programs;
- exemplifying a flawless professional image.
Becoming a representative for Universitas Financial means:
- freedom and entrepreneurship;
- meaningful work and an inspiring mission;
- performance-based compensation;
- numerous recognition activities and incentives throughout the year;
- pride in working for a solid organization with nearly 1.5 billion in assets under management.
Join our team and take on new challenges in a CAREER THAT GIVES YOU MORE!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
- Ability to work well independently
- Outgoing, ambitious and goal-oriented
- Meet the education and experience requirements set by the l’Autorité des marchés financiers to provide services as a Scholarship Plan Representative
- Must have your own vehicle
- Previous experience in sales and knowledge of financial products (asset)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The office address on the map is not the exact work location. Representatives work from home or from the homes of their clients.
Offert pour la plupart des postes chez Universitas.
Other Universitas's offers that may interest you