This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
As a Web Application Developer at United Rentals, you will be responsible for designing and implementing a reactive user interface suitable for mobile, desktop, and tablet form factors for the WEDGE Remote Monitoring System. WEDGE is used to monitor, alert and control environmental conditions on industrial and residential construction sites.
If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world's largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. We'll provide the tools, the technology and the support you need to do the job right. You will also be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals.
Additional duties include the following:
- Coordinate with the development and operations team to define requirements for new features
- Mock-up user interface designs and present them to project stakeholders for feedback and approval
- Write technical requirements and design documentation
- Implement new features and perform developer and integration testing
- Review the existing architecture for sustainability as requirements evolve
- Identify, research, and resolve issues raised by customers
- Troubleshoot system failures and discrepancies
- Define and execute regression test plans
- Support internal and external users
- Other duties assigned as needed
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other United Rentals Inc.'s offers that may interest you