- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Provide the best possible customer service by efficiently and effectively assisting the driver/trainer with the moving of home and business customer’s belongings
- Assist driver/trainer with the pre/post trip truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
- Safely move/pack/unpack customer’s belongings by utilizing all of the proper moving equipment and techniques, and following the necessary prescribed policies
- Constantly look for things you can do for each customer that will enable us to fulfill our mission statement
- Assist driver/trainer with organizing and securing truck at the end of each job
- Share responsibility with driver/trainer in making sure paperwork and revenues collected are properly dropped in safe at the end of the work day
- Must assist driver/trainer with backing up or maneuvering the truck in tight situations
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Actively participating in meetings and making suggestions for ways to improve our procedures and customer service as well as market our services
- Ensure compliance with the policies laid out in the employee handbook and/or presented by management
- Participate in ongoing training and development through STICK MEN UNIVERSITY®
- Must be in a clean, approved TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® uniform at all times without exception
- Maintain a positive image of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK by ensuring proper hygiene
- All other duties as assigned by franchisee, move manager, office manager and/or general manager
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and an appreciation for variety in your job!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient in GPS/map reading and have an ability to communicate directions
- Must be able to communicate in an effective, helpful and friendly manner with co-workers and customers
- Must have the ability to listen and take instruction from driver/trainer regarding customer service, moving/packing strategies and moving/packing techniques
- Language Skills: ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Mathematical Skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of Canadian dollars and weight measurements, volume, distance and time
- Reasoning Ability: ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations with limited standardized procedures. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished with written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Physical Demands: the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk, sit, hear, use hands and fingers, handle, feel and/or life with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift 100 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, colour vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job posting is for a position at the individually owned and operated TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchise located in Barrie, Ontario. The employer at this location is 1728287 Ontario Inc.