This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Join the award-winning, certified Great Place to Work® TTEC Canada team to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a work from home Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Spanish-English If you reside in and are seeking a job in British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Ontario, and Quebec and would like to work from the comfort of your own home (for a real work at home employer) then you've found the right opportunity!
As a TTEC Bilingual Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy some really cool perks (here's just a taste):
- Base salary up to $17.50 per hour
- Permanent – Full Time position
- Gamified platform so you'll always know how you're doing
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
- Supportive leadership and coaches
- Ongoing training to be the best that you can be in your job
- Free access to 1000s of courses to grow your career potential
- Leadership development programs to prep you for career growth opportunities (TTEC really loves to promote from within)
- Employee discounts to local stores and services
- Extra bonus opportunities through our Employee Referral Program
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Accept inbound calls from customers
- Provide stellar customer service
- Gather information form the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
Why You? What You Bring:
- Exceptional communication skills in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
- Exceptional computer skills
- Available Full Time without schedule restrictions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six (6) months or more of customer service experience
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- Eligibility to work in Canada
The Equipment You'll Need
- Your own computer Windows 10 PC.
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
- USB Headset
- A dedicated landline or smart phone/device is required during employment. This is for your manager to contact you, provide one-on-one guidance/coaching, and you to reach out to us for help as needed)
- Please note that Videotron as an ISP provider is incompatible with our systems
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 02YUJ_2
Other TTEC's offers that may interest you