This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative – French-English with TTEC in Montreal, Canada.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online or call 514.448.4905 to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
For your safety and the safety of our employees:
• We are conducting our entire recruitment process virtually.
• Training will be remote (from your home) - you MUST have reliable high-speed internet. A computer will be provided for you.
• Work will remain remote until the crisis has subsided
• When we are able, you and your teammates will return to our centrally-located office at 1000 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal to continue with your TTEC career.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, you'll enjoy
• Base salary range $13.25 to $19 per hour, plus performance based benefits
• Health and dental benefits after 90 days
• Paid training
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
• Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
• Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
On a typical day, you'll
• Accept inbound calls from customers
• Provide stellar customer service
• Gather information form the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
• Effectively resolve issues or concerns
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
• Exceptional communication skills in French and English (written and verbal)
• Exceptional computer skills
• Available Full Time without schedule restrictions
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Six (6) months or more of customer service experience
• Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
• Eligible to work in Canada
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Job location: 1000 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal, QC, H3C 3R7, Canada
Internal reference No. 030JL
Other TTEC's offers that may interest you