This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
L'employeur paie 50% de la prime.Soins remboursés à 80%.
200$ par personne référée lorsque celle-ci atteint 6 mois de service.
L'employeur paie 50% de la prime.Médicaments remboursés à 80%.
Fermeture pendant la période des Fêtes
Jusqu'à 6 journées payées par année
Party de NoëlDépouillement d'arbre de NoëlCabane à sucreCueillette de pommesBBQ
Pour les tranches de 5 années de service: certificats cadeaux.
The Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator advises and influences the employees of our plants in the exercise of best practices in health and safety. The person will also be responsible for coordinating all activities related to occupational health and safety. More specifically:
- Influence the health and safety behaviors of individuals;
- Advise and support managers in relation to occupational accident prevention activities;
- Implement and disseminate health and safety training activities;
- Maintain and update the occupational health and safety training register;
- Update and monitor the plant's workplace accident prevention plan;
- Conduct ergonomic assessments and propose corrective measures to promote injury prevention;
- Participate in the preparation of meetings of the occupational health and safety committee and facilitate them;
- Monitor analyses of incidents and accidents, produce the resulting statistics and make appropriate recommendations;
- Carry out inspections and audits of the various premises and equipment;
- Make recommendations with regard to the various purchases, from an occupational health and safety perspective;
- Conduct risk analysis and propose corrective measures to managers;
- Support managers in monitoring and enforcing occupational health and safety policies;
- Stay on the lookout for changes to health and safety legislation.
Relevant training in occupational health and safety (DEC in occupational health and safety, certificate in health and safety or BAC in human resources management or industrial relations);
Relevant work experience of 6 to 9 years in an industrial environment - chemical industry;
Proficiency in the Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
Bilingual: French and English (oral and written);
Strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills;
Good stress management;
Time and priority management.
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Other Tri-Tex co inc.'s offers that may interest you