This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We are looking for a dynamic individual to fill a key position within our professional team. The workplace is in the heart of Mont-Tremblant Resort.
The tasks are diversified and contribute to the well-being of our customers. A driver's license is required and a vehicle is provided.
In general, the assistant :
- Provides technical support to the work of the housekeepers;
- Performs light maintenance tasks.
For example, the assistant
- Prepares linen bags (towels, sheets, etc.), cleaning products, hygiene products, etc. for the housekeeping teams;
- Manages the inventory of linens, cleaning products, body care products;
- Maintains the fireplaces and BBQs in the residences;
- Performs various light maintenance tasks (minor repairs);
- Coordinates the work of workers for major repairs (plumbers, electricians, etc.).
Ideally, the candidate will have a few years experience in maintenance or housekeeping, particularly in the hotel industry.
Some of the tasks require physical fitness, especially when carrying laundry bags containing towels and linens.
Thorough, reliable and honest, the candidate is detail oriented and has a keen eye for detail and well executed tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a independent, but will enjoy working in a team environment and supporting co-workers.
A driver's license is required for travel from residence to residence throughout the Mont Tremblant resort.
Bilingualism is an asset as a significant portion of the rental clientele is English speaking.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Beginner
En : Beginner
Fr : Intermediate
En : Beginner
Other Tremblant Elysium's offers that may interest you