This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
You have a flair for marketing and you are an automobile enthusiast? You are good with numbers and possess an analytical mind? Join us now, we need you on our team!
Your mission at Transit?
- Manage product lines (automobile accessories), from the introduction of the line to its commercialization, securing its performance.
- Develop and establish pricing strategies that ensure our customer discounts are competitive while maintaining maximum profitability.
- Maintain product lines that are under his responsibility up to date.
- Analyze competition and market prices to optimize our pricing and increase profitability.
- Keep market prices updated in our system (Pricing Tool).
- Determine best pricing for products to achieve a profitability target.
- Track and analyze product and line performances with regards to the objectives and make recommendations.
- Collect information for the creation of bilingual product descriptions to be used in the catalogue, on technical specification sheets and product packaging.
- Analyze, detail and structure the entry of new products and/or lines.
- Manage all customer discounts, negotiate sale prices with the sales representatives and program the prices & customer discounts.
- Monitor and review customer price agreements to expire in collaboration with the sales force.
What’s in it for you:
- 5 h/week, flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Work-life balance.
- Complete benefits package.
- Floating Holidays.
- Ongoing training.
- Beautiful work environment that fosters teamwork.
- Sports allowances.
- Training room, locker-room and shower.
- Team spirit, friendly atmosphere.
- And a very active social club!
Why choose Transit?
To join a team that is driven to succeed, and to evolve within a thriving family-owned business that has guiding values behind all of its actions! Working at Transit also means having a lot of FUN and facing challenges that live up to your ambitions! We embrace SIMPLICITY and the COMMITMENT. This speaks to you? Well, join us!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any other related field.
- Experience in marketing or product management.
- Knowledge of auto parts.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Being creative, inventive and a leader.
- Good capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good time & priorities management.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
Accidental death insurance
Clothing monetary allowance
Commitment to work-life balance
A discount on the purchase of parts is offered in addition to being eligible for promotions reserved for customers. Farewell to mechanical bills with too many numbers!
At Transit, you get paid every week. A salary scale structures our salaries allowing us to offer a fair and market competitive salary, depending on the occupied position in the company.
Employee referral bonus
You know a hidden gem? Refer him! Premiums of $100 to $1000 are offered to employees referring a hired candidate.
More than 60 schedules are available for you! Choose the one that suits you best and the day it doesn’t suit you anymore... ask for a change of schedule!
Floating leave days
An amount of “mobile leave” time is offered to you each year for you to use at your leisure. No more need to get creative in your excuses to go skiing on a Wednesday afternoon! You didn’t get to ski much this year? No worries, we pay the balance of unused floating holidays at the end of the year!
Because the employee’s health is our priority, there is a gym at your disposal (and showers) as well as a game room allowing you to keep your peace and your beautiful smile!
Group insurance plan with employer’s participation including: life insurance, long-term salary insurance, hospitalization insurance, medication insurance, paramedical insurance and travel insurance.
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Training plan for hiring, internal group training courses and access to external training courses are available to meet your needs and allow you to develop your skills continuously.
Registered retirement savings plan
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
Reimbursement of training and development activities
Social activities organized by the company
An active Social Club which organizes more than 10 activities per year to which Transit contributes financially.
Years of service recognition
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other TRANSIT's offers that may interest you