This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
As a Field Service Technician based out of our Dartmouth Branch, you will be responsible for the high level quality repair of Power Generation Equipment and related components in the field. Safety is our number one priority and we’ll offer you a team environment, a sense of pride in what you do, and the opportunity to make a real difference for customers and the public while working on the most advanced and powerful machines and equipment on earth. An adept trouble shooter, you like getting to the root of a technical issue, ensuring the components you service are ready and available when the customers need them most. In fact, you’ll provide best in class service while reconditioning and repairing all equipment components and systems assigned, keeping good working records, maintaining and caring for tools, equipment and vehicles, and of course communicating professionally with customers and the rest of the service team.
We’re looking for a team player who has...
- Excellent customer service skills
- A Strong commitment to working safely
- A Community College Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology or a related field
- Subject matter expertise in Power Generation Equipment and related products
- 5+ years’ experience servicing Electrical Products and/or Power Generation Equipment
- A journey person red seal in a related field would be considered an asset
- Solid organizational and problem solving skills
- A commitment to quality workmanship
- The ability to work independently
- Proficient computer skills
- A valid driver’s license
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. ATL-17-5182
Other Toromont CAT's offers that may interest you