Director- Identity and Access Management (Privilege Access Management)
Thomson Reuters is looking for a highly skilled Information Security Director in Identity and Access Management for our Privilege Access Management (PAM) department. Be part of an exciting, fast-paced environment that will help Thomson Reuters strengthen its position as the trusted “Answer Company” in the market. The Director will be responsible for the overall strategic direction and governance of the PAM program across our global footprint. Privileged Access Management is a strategic focus for Thomson Reuters and a cornerstone of information security. The successful candidate for this role will deliver deep PAM subject matter expertise and lead PAM programs in support of the company’s overall Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy.
About the role:
In the role of Director - Privilege Access Management you will:
- Lead and deliver:
- Direct the planning, implementation/development, and operations of the Privileged Access Management (PAM) team’s processes, architecture, tools, and technology.
- Develop an enterprise strategy and roadmap for scalable, robust, and performant PAM solutions.
- Credential Vaulting for various platforms and environments.
- Oversee the architecture and design of identity solutions for the enterprise in a large and distributed environment.
- Lead architecture, planning, and hands-on delivery of the enterprise-level IAM program - in particular: privileged access management.
- Work across internal and external teams to document and share IAM best practices for employees and contractors.
- Ensure overall IT strategy and architecture plans and standards are translated into IAM service programs, methods, and technologies and alignment with industry-leading IAM practices.
- Advise Senior Management on PAM and IAM-related risks and security posture
- Be a people leader:
- Provide leadership and hands-on guidance to internal IAM PAM Team.
- Establish best practices:
- Participate and gather information for periodic compliance exercises for SOX and SOC security standards.
- Develop, maintain, monitor, and publish appropriate performance statistics and impact metrics.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems impacting other teams using PAM solution.
- Develop and maintain documentation, with the focus on self-service, for PAM process and procedures.
- Ability to provide clearly complex information security IAM risks and technical requirements, into business digestible language.
You are a fit for the Director - Privilege Access Management, if you have…
- A deep fluency with Identity & Directory platforms and authentication technologies such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust, SAML, LDAP, LAPS, SCIM, OAuth, SailPoint, Microsoft Active Directory.
- A passion for solving problems and delivering high-quality, performant Privileged Identity solutions.
- 10+ years experience in the Information Security field.
- Authentication capability for cloud-based applications and infrastructure.
- Ability to think strategically, balancing long and short-term priorities.
- Experience working in Azure, GCP and AWS.
- Sense for automation.
- 5+ years of experience in Identity & Access Management.
- 7+ years of experience with IT Security.
- 5+ years of experience in Solutions Delivery.
- Mastery of Privileged Access Management solution (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Thycotic, Centrify, Hashi, etc.).
- Extensive experience in business analysis, documentation, and user access review.
- Skilled in project management best practices, tools, and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and be comfortable presenting ideas and issues to different levels within and outside of the organization, including leadership, customers, auditors, etc.
- Demonstrated track-record for building and leading exceptional teams through collaboration, mentoring, skill training and transition of technologies and processes as technologies and compliance requirements evolve.
- Skilled in managing and mentoring remote teams.
- Experience meeting SOX, SOC, and GDPR audit requirements.
- ITSM -skilled in ServiceNow flows, eager to engage with our Operations team, and familiar with ITIL v3.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree required.
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA, etc.)
- Experience developing role-based access control strategy and production implementation.
- Experience integrating PAM solutions with Identity Governance solutions (SailPoint, etc.).
- Cloud migration experience.
- An understanding of access control concepts including directory services, SAML, LDAP, PKI.
- Agile - Leankit or Jira tools. Familiarity with Kanban and other agile methodologies.
- Develop and maintain integrations and connectors for PAM solution.
- Proficiency with Rest APIs and Native SDKs.
- Experience with CyberArk application integration patterns.
- Developing and maintaining process automation scripts for onboarding and reporting.
What’s in it For You
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Learning & Development: On-the-job coaching & learning, tuition reimbursement, exposure to leading-edge technology. Exposure to a wide breadth of leading-edge technology
Learning & Development: On-the-job coaching & learning, tuition reimbursement, exposure to leading-edge technology
- Benefits: Flexible work arrangements, comprehensive health coverage that’s effective day one
- Perks: Social events & activities, employee discount programs through corporate perks
- Professional growth and development opportunity through various training programs, conferences, networking events, in-house speaker series.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.