This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Thermo King is the world leader in transport temperature control systems for trucks, trailers, buses, rail cars and shipboard containers. Thermo King Eastern Canada sells services and reconditions all major brands of transport refrigeration equipment.Thermo King also manufactures auxiliary power units, which dramatically reduce engine idling.
Position: 310T Mechanic
Location: Thermo King Eastern Canada - Ottawa
Reports to: Service Manager
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Truck & Coach Technicians (310T) will be directly responsible for servicing, repairing, overhauling, diagnosing and inspecting motor coaches, heavy trucks and truck-trailers.
1. Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services.
2. Detect and diagnose operating problems
3. Maintains transport trailer units and truck APU’s condition
4. Installing various new units on trucks and coaches.
5. Maintain work area appearance and safety.
• Vocational/Technical school certification required.
• 3-5 years practical experience with motor coach, heavy truck and truck-trailer maintenance required.• Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines, and power tools) required.• A valid class “G” driver’s license for the Province of Ontario.• Ozone Depletion Prevention Certification preferred.
• Must be personable and proficient.• Must be able to balance multiple tasks and prioritize on a daily basis.• Must maintain a high level of professionalism.• Ability to communicate and respond in an effective and professional manner.• Ability to use judgment and tact when dealing with general inquiries.
• Lift heavy materials in excess of 75 lbs (i.e., trailer suspension parts, tires, drums etc.)
We offer a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thermo King Eastern Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Thermo King Eastern Canada's offers that may interest you