This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We are seeking a hardworking individual for a new General Labour position at a manufacturing facility in Barrie.
On the job, the successful General Labourer candidate will assist in the production of pre-cast products in a fast-paced factory environment. This role is physically demanding and entails a lot of bending, squatting and sanding.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Permanent hire potential
- Full time hours
- Opportunities for advancement
- 24/7 staff support
General Labourer Duties:
- Assist in the manufacturing of pre-cast products
- Sanding materials
- May require mixing pre-cast
- Inspecting finished items for quality
- Other duties as required
General Labourer Requirements:
- Capable of bending, squatting and standing for extended periods of time
- Able to work full time hours
- Detail oriented
- hardworking and reliable
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- CSA approved safety footwear and other PPE as needed
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "General Labourer" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other The Staffing Connection's offers that may interest you