This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Our client, a large automotive manufacturer in the region, is seeking quality-focused and dependable individuals for new Factory Labourer opportunities at their manufacturing facility in Tottenham, ON.
Daily responsibilities of Factory Labourer will mainly consist ofassisting in the production of manufactured automotive parts and components, transporting materials, packing and checking parts for flaws and defects.
Job location is 1 Nolan Rd., Tottenham, ON
- Weekly pay from $15.50 - $16.00 /hour (night shift premium)
- Full-time, permanent
- Benefits available for all workers after 3-months.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Progression to machine operator or assembler positions in rubber and plastic products manufacturing is possible with experience.
- All training provided.
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Labourer Duties:
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant.
- Check and weigh materials and products.
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products.
- Assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
- Other duties as required.
Factory Labourer Requirements:
- Daily access to reliable transportation.
- Lives in or can commute daily to Tottenham.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work full-time hours.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts (days, afternoons, night)
- CSA approved safety footwear.
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift 50 lbs may be required.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High school completion preferred.
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Worker
- Production Worker
- Production Associate
- Industrial Labourer.
- Factory Associate.
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Labourer - Tottenham" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50-$16.00 per hour
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other The Staffing Connection's offers that may interest you