This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We are seeking a professional and experienced individual for a new Business Operations Manager position opportunity in the Peterborough area.
Reporting to Owner and Director of Clinical Operations, the successful candidate must be comfortable managing the finances of several partner corporations and must have extensive accounting/bookkeeping and HR experience, as well as a minimum of 5-years in a medical administrative role. 7
Business Operations Manager Duties:
- Responsible for full cycle accounting – up to year-end preparation
- A/R, A/P, Payroll, Cash Flow projections, Financial Statements
- HR duties including hiring, performance appraisals, maintaining personnel records, etc...
- Oversee IT processes, licenses, data security
- Manage supplier and vendor agreements
- Drafting contractor/employee agreements, tenant leases
Business Operations Manager Requirements:
- 5-10 years in Medical Administration
- 3-5 years Human Resources management
- 5-10 years bookkeeping
- Extensive experience with QB enterprise accounting software
To apply, please send us your "Business Operations Manager" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other The Staffing Connection's offers that may interest you