This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Ottawa Hospital is seeking a dynamic healthcare leader to join its team in an exciting opportunity to serve as the Director, Business Solutions who can guide and advance the organizations business systems enterprise footprint to meet the ever changing and complex business needs in support of our goal to become a top 10 percent performer in quality and patient safety in North America.
Days, 8 hour shifts.
- University degree in business administration, finance or computer science and a minimum of 12 years of relevant work experience;
- Solid business background with a minimum of ten (10) years managing business solutions, enterprise back office information systems and large-scale project implementations in an enterprise business systems environment;
- Superior knowledge of Financials, Supply Chain, Service, Workforce, Payroll and Recruitment applications and the associated business process;
- Significant experience architecting and implementing Oracle application solutions to address the enterprise wide current and future business needs of the organization;
- Experience developing strategic plans linking technology initiatives with strategic organizational goals driving financial, human resource, administrative and support services functions;
- Experience developing, preparing and managing information services operational and capital budgets at both the organization and project level;
- Experience establishing and communicating direction to a team of information services professionals providing support services to the organization and the ability to plan, organize, control and lead multiple information systems business projects, in a complex and changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to liase and communicate with department heads and senior management to effectively understand, interpret, design and present practical business solutions to address the complex business needs and challenges of the organization;
- Ability to negotiate and manage contracts for application licensing, subscriptions and implementation services while working within the broader public-sector guidelines.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills;
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence coupled with first-rate oral, written and presentation skills.
- Hands on exposure and past experiences with large scale ERP and HCM systems, preference Oracle eBusiness Suite / Peoplesoft.HCM;
- Significant experience and knowledge of system development lifecycle (SDLC) and application implementation methodologies (AIM, OUM);
- Experience within healthcare would be an asset;
- Proficiency in English and French - oral expression (advanced level) and comprehension (advanced level).
How to Apply
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient safety as we are, we would like to hear from you. Please submit an on-line application for the position you are interested in. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
The Ottawa Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 67538
Other The Ottawa Hospital's offers that may interest you