This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Children’s Place (Place)has always been, and continues to be committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all of its associates and applicants for employment. It is therefore the policy of The Children’s Place to hire, train and promotes all of its associates and to administer all other personnel policies regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other ground as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. The Children Place supports the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and internal employees with disabilities.
The Children’s Place (« Place ») s'engage comme toujours à offrir l'équité en matière d'emploi à tous les associés et candidats à l'emploi. En conséquence, la politique de PLACE est de recruter, former, donner de l'avancement et appliquer toutes les autres politiques relatives au personnel sans considération d’âge, sexe, invalidité, race, origine ethnique, citoyenneté, croyance, orientation sexuelle, état matrimonial ou autre motif décrit dans le Code des droits de la personne de l’Ontario. The Children’s Place appuie la pleine intégration des personnes handicapées, conformément au Code des droits de la personne de l’Ontario et à la Loi sur l'accessibilité pour les personnes handicapées de l’Ontario (LAPHO). Les aménagements nécessaires sont disponibles sur demande pour les candidats et les employés internes touchés par une invalidité.
Job Summary:The Sales Associate will be responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team to achieve all company goals and initiatives. The Sales Associate will model and maintain excellent customer service with effective communication, product knowledge, and appropriate selling techniques. The Sales Associate will maintain company standards of all merchandise presentation, replenishment, and sizing while maintaining a new and clean store and backroom.
- Be aware of customer activity and respond with a sense of urgency, prioritizing assisting customers over other tasks
- Greet and acknowledge customers while providing the appropriate level of service
- Effectively communicate value and quality of our merchandise while sharing our current promotions and offer solutions for “out of stock” items when necessary
- Exercise sound judgment in effectively addressing customer concerns
- Demonstrate the appropriate level of selling skills to positively impact conversion
- Provide fast, friendly, and accurate service at the cashwrap while educating customers on the benefit of the PLACE Card
- Maintain appropriate stock levels and ensure that all sizes and styles are represented
- Follow company standards of merchandise presentation, signage, and display
- Support and maintain a neat, clean, and organized stockroom while adhering to a customer ready environment, and adhering to safety requirements
- Perform daily housekeeping duties to company standard
- Guarantee company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures
- Inform Store Leadership Team of maintenance and facility needs promptly to ensure that customers and associates are provided a clean and safe environment
- Contribute focused, well-managed efforts towards achievement of store goals
- Exhibit flexibility by processing stock when necessary
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Skills and Behaviors:
- Excellent customer engagement
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Must be adaptable and flexible to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs, including weekends, overnights, evenings, and call-in shifts
- Ability to maneuver on sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other The Children's Place canada's offers that may interest you