This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
An exciting 12 month contract with the opportunity to be hired on a full time basis. A permanent role is based on satisfactory performance including productivity and adhering to Canada Life’s values.
If you want to be rewarded for individual performance and contributions, Canada Life offers you the opportunity to begin an enriching and challenging career with our claims processor team. You will be supported and rewarded for achieving clear individual and team objectives.
The Claims Processor is responsible for reviewing and entering health and dental benefit claim forms and receipts that have been submitted by our plan members. If you want to be rewarded for individual performance and contributions, Canada Life offers you the opportunity to begin an enriching and challenging career with our team.
How do you know if this role is right for you…
- You gain satisfaction from doing your work accurately
- You feel comfortable working independently
- You thrive in working towards clear quality & productivity goals
- You enjoy work that requires attention to detail & process
- You feel comfortable working at a computer for extended periods
- You are willing to learn new information on an ongoing basis
- You can deal with frequent changes
- You are comfortable asking for help when needed
Qualifications & Competencies
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Good reading comprehension
- Good English language skills
- Basic PC computer & Microsoft Office skills
- A minimum of 1 year of cumulative work experience
- A high school diploma
- Ability to excel within a Purpose/Vision driven environment
- Successful candidates will be required to participate in the Federal Government Enhanced Screening process
Canada Life is a leading insurance, wealth management and benefits provider focused on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians. For more than 170 years, individuals, families and business owners across Canada have trusted us to provide sound guidance and deliver on the promises we’ve made.
As of January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life became one company - Canada Life, and today, we proudly serve more than 13 million customer relationships from coast to coast to coast.
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Canada Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness in our head office facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other The Canada Life Assurance Company's offers that may interest you