This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Join our team
The Shared Services, PMO & Travel team is a uniquely blended team. We get to focus on initiatives across the organization from financial controls & policy management to corporate travel & project management accountabilities. This big scope gives team members a chance to learn about multiple areas of the business and engage in strategic initiatives.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a senior member of the Program Office team you will provide program governance, monitoring, risk and dependency management and project coordination for this large, complex and strategically important program. You will partner with cross-functional and cross-business unit teams to determine requirements, risks and solution options to minimize the exposure and issues faced by various projects. Someone with strong project management, business analysis and critical thinking skills, who will create and deliver the long term program strategy and solution options to our leadership team. The ability to lead through collaboration, the creation of solution alternatives, assessments, planning, and analysis is key to the success of the individual in this role. Your expertise will help us drive innovation.
- Proactive Planner: Highly developed personal planning and organizational skills and mastered the art of negotiating, initiating, planning, and organizing activities to meet deliverables and work with minimal guidance
- Next-level Project Management: Recognized for a knack for change management, collaboration, creative thinking, and process improvement.
- Change Leader: Project and change management experience with passion for continuous learning and growth to effectively lead change
- Dynamic Decision Maker & Problem Solver: Make decisions based on sound engagement and business assessments while quickly adapting to changing environments
- Influencer: Flexible communication style that motivates and influences all levels of decision makers, clients and team members
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- An entrepreneurial spirit and innovation mindset that embraces critical questioning and continuous improvement
- A Business Architecture who can interlock strategic transformation and execution of initiatives to ensure delivery of business case requirements
- Financial and business acumen and a solid understanding of organizational planning with 5 or more years of experience managing large-scale transformational projects
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate ideas, concepts or complex issues in a clear and concise manner at all levels including senior leaders
- Relationship building skills, including the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong business insight and ability to identify new opportunities and connect the dots between related projects and programs
- Superior knowledge of and experience in project management principles and practices and agile methodology
- Track record in delivering on objectives within time, quality and cost frameworks
- Accounting Designation (Chartered Professional Accountant - CPA)
- PMP or equivalent certification
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Telus Communications Company's offers that may interest you