This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Join our team
Are you ready to join a high performing, highly motivated Respectful Workplace team in a fast paced organization? If so, this is the team for you.
You would be joining our national team of respectful workplace consultants who are responsible for facilitating proactive and creative outcomes when interpersonal workplace concerns arise. The team offers support through training, informal advice or consultation, facilitation or mediation. We also conduct investigations into team member concerns relating to interpersonal behaviors or conflict, and offer recommendations to restore positive, professional and productive working environments. We work closely with our leaders and our People & Culture team to go beyond compliance and share tools and knowledge to promote psychological safety, diversity and inclusiveness, and team member well-being.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You're a strategic thinker and you're comfortable wearing many hats: part coach, part mediator, part investigator. You are ready to tackle challenging, varied and emotionally-charged situations. We take our legal obligation to keep our team members safe, both physically and psychologically seriously - but we want to do more than that. You will work closely with team members across all business units to surface and address workplace conflict to foster our healthy and respectful culture of caring.
You will collaborate with many stakeholders across the company to achieve your goals: with team members and leaders, and with various other People & Culture teams within TELUS. Your knowledge, expertise, impartiality and professional approach will be critical as you work to influence the culture across our business.
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- You are an expert communicator, can quickly build rapport with others, and work collaboratively with partners and your team
- You are an effective mediator with the ability to find common ground to bring participants together to facilitate conflict resolution
- You are an impartial, detail-oriented, and thorough investigator with experience in independently conducting investigations into harassment or other workplace safety or human rights violations
- You are a confident presenter and have effective facilitation and presentation skills. Exceptional writing skills are a must.
- You can keep a level head in the midst of difficult and emotional interactions, maintaining composure and a values-based approach at all times
- You can appropriately influence your partners with respect to resolution-oriented recommendations and outcomes
- You are an innovator, always looking to develop and improve your approach, and that of the team, in line with legislative changes and industry best practices
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of alternative dispute resolution and investigations or relevant experience, including human rights or occupational safety interpretation and analysis, report writing, mediation and training
- You are comfortable with occasional travel (travel currently not required due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- You have post-secondary education and specialized training in alternate dispute resolution and/or conducting investigations
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Telus Communications Company's offers that may interest you