This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Here’s a chance to join our leading-edge Internet of Things (IoT) Sales Team! We are one of the leading sales organizations for IoT solutions in Canada, and we bring proven sales experience, energy, and strategic insight to our customer-first sales environment.
The IoT market is estimated to grow 661.74 billion USD by 2021. This is a staggering compound annual growth rate of 33.3%. With the increasing penetration of connected devices, we need your experience hunting and prospecting new customers in the small to mid-market large B2B segments and helping them understand how our customer-first value proposition will transform and build their bottom line business.
- We are one team: Team selling is the norm and we celebrate each other’s wins
- We challenge the status quo; we stimulate our customers to accelerate their business success
- We live up to our commitments, to ourselves, our friends and family, our peers and leaders, and of course, our Customers
- We strive to make a real difference in the communities where we work, live, and play
As an IoT Account Manager, you will own sales execution in your defined territory and proactively build key relationships within the mid-market segment. From a product perspective, you will be selling outside of the IT space – this particular IoT role will focus on selling to:
- Fleet Managers/Operations/Health and Safety, etc.
- Construction/transportation/service industry, etc.
Here’s the day to day and what we’ll accomplish together
- The ability to convert product features into business value and ROI
- Create strategically-aligned value propositions through understanding customer business objectives
- Experience conducting live demos of AVL software and solutions
- Optimize tools such as Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Target Account Selling (TAS) as part of our everyday culture
- Maintain a quarterly territory plan to drive sales velocity, including a 30x60x90 day funnel and plan to achieve targets
- Successfully achieve your monthly revenue target
- Maintain regular discipline in contact coverage strategy for your territory, accurate forecasting and funnel development for your opportunities
- Engage and work closely with extended team members: Sales Specialists, Solution Engineers, Product Managers, Operations Managers, Service Managers, and others, in order deliver to required support and value for our clients
- Prepare proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts, and supporting documentation
- Negotiate contracts and agreements; Strong business case development skills; ability to outline convincing return on investment (ROI) metrics
What You bring to the table
- Knowledge of Automated Vehicle Location (AVL) solutions
- Curiosity, willingness to learn and stay ahead of the emerging technology curve
- Sales experience: you have demonstrated sales success with transformational solutions and a proven track record establishing and growing a territory in the B2B space
- Client-centric Outlook: you have an amazing ability to identify the client's business challenges and demonstrate how TELUS can help with the solution
- You are a gifted collaborator, an effective closer, and you have a knack with the decision-makers
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Telus Communications Company's offers that may interest you