This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Join our team
The globally recognized CorporateCitizenship & Communications team is dedicated to driving positive socialchange and creating connection through storytelling. We are ateam that strives for excellence in everything we do. Through our technologyinnovation, we are demonstrating to customers, shareholders and our communitieshow TELUS is creating a stronger and more caring world by enabling remarkablehuman, social and business outcomes. We believe wholeheartedly that we are allstronger together, and this is foundational to our promise to make the future alittle friendlier for everyone. We are as passionate about our team as we areabout our business, and we’re looking for a dynamic individual who is inspiredand motivated to fulfill on our enduring We Give Where We Live philosophy inour all-connected world.
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
As the Executive Assistant to the ChiefCommunications Officer, your primary mandate is to provide professional andconfidential leadership to the office of the CCO. Your executive leveladministrative support and expertise will position you as a consummate,invaluable and trusted partner to the CCO as well as the broader senior leadershipteam. You’re poised and at the center of a large, complex and fast paced businessunit where you skillfully guide information flow and exchange whilst enablingthe success of the CCO team.
Providingexecutive level business operations support by:
- Proactively manage the CCO’s calendar, inbox and day-to-day workflow including travel arrangements
- Prioritizing and adjusting priorities in a fast paced, changing environment with agile efficiency to meet deadlines
- Anticipate the needs of the CCO by ensuring they are in the right place, at the right time, and for the right reasons
- Gathering, coordinating and/or preparing the necessary information, materials, presentations, reports and resources for meetings and events
- Understanding the priorities and objectives of the business to provide briefings to the executive on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Reviewing and delegating requests, summarizing and communicating information to appropriate stakeholders
- Leading or supporting a variety of projects ranging from small and straightforward to large and complex
- Provide feedback and direction on priorities and establish clarity between the CCO and members of the CCO leadership team
- Advancing the use of digital collaboration tools to enhance the engagement of the wider team
- Ensuring the proper management and approval of individual and corporate expenses, and managing budget reports as required
- Serve as a brand ambassador for TELUS and provide a best-in-class experience for those interacting with the office of the CCO
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Known to have outstanding organizational skills, unparalleled attention to detail, strong judgement and unwavering commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Recognized as an exceptional communicator; can diplomatically manage requests for the CCO’s time
- Noted for your uncanny ability to anticipate needs or issues and create solutions to address them
- Regarded as highly adaptable, agile and poised when faced with change, ambiguity, and competing priorities
- Sought out for your 5 or more years of experience supporting C-suite executives in a large, corporate environment
- Respected for your leadership and interpersonal skills that enable you to appropriately delegate and prioritize work for your team in a fast-paced environment
- Depended upon for your advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office, Google Workplace (G-Suite applications) and other online tools
- Acknowledged to have a continuous learning and process improvement mindset
- Appreciated for your flexibility to be available outside of normal work hours to provide support on urgent matters or to meet tight deadlines
- Renowned for your positive attitude, integrity and sense of humour
- Noted for your curious, creative, courageous, collaborative mindset and committed to enabling powerful connections
- Team player that embraces a ‘no task too small’ attitude with a strong sense of business ownership and accountability
- Comfortable working acrossmulti-functional teams in a complex environment
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Arts, focus on Communications and/or Marketing
- Familiarity with SAP
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Telus Communications Company's offers that may interest you