This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Do YOU share our passion for:
- Advocating for our customers’ needs
- Creating a personalized experience
- Genuinely display humanity in every customer interaction
- Exceptional communicator - listen, honest and clear
- Get things done by leveraging each other’s unique talents across TELUS Communications
- Proactively adapt to meet the changing needs of our customers
The Opportunity :
We're looking for a leader. No ordinary leader, but one that can inspire, coach and develop team members, drive sales and ensure our clients always have an exceptional experience.
As an Assistant Store Manager, it's your responsibility to make sure that the store always looks good, supports our brand and meets its goals. You know the action is on the sales floor, where you coach your team members to achieve their goals. You lead by example and always create an environment where team members feel valued, can grow and function well as a team.
This is no ordinary job. It demands both enthusiasm and confidence at the same time, as well as passion for the latest wireless technology and achieving great results.
- Competitive pay, plus store performance bonuses and incentives
- Discounts on the coolest & newest wireless technology
- Health benefits and wellness at work, like massage therapy and fitness memberships
- TELUS pension and share purchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities to take your career to the next level
- Respectful workplace that is involved in the community
- Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
Do you have what it takes?
- Excited to demonstrate your polished communication, leadership, and time management skills
- Motivated to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, based on business needs
- Comfortable with technology
- 2-3 years of progressive retail sales or customer service experience and at least one year of management experience
- University degree/college diploma, especially with a focus on business/management, is an asset
- Bilingual in English & French
Then apply online today and connect yourself to a fun job with tons of career possibilities.
A bit about us
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you’re helping us make the future friendly. We’re committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability —your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Telus Communications Company's offers that may interest you