This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
The Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for leading and providing direct oversight of the day to day operations of a busy medical records collection team. The Manager will strategize and execute ways to improve operational efficiency in the medical records collection process to meet specific receipt timeframes while building and maintaining relationships with the external facing medical facilities. The Manager is responsible for ensuring the Medical Records team meets quality standards and various service level metrics. The Manager will interact with several stakeholders including: leadership, sales, and account management teams to ensure ongoing support of client needs. Bilingual French/English preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Lead, motivate, and develop a team of Medical Records Coordinators, including all aspects of performance management, defining objectives, goal setting and review management.
- Manage, monitor and report on daily operations, case volumes, and other established metrics.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with medical facilities, physicians and other external entities negotiating cost and deliverables as required.
- Support ongoing process improvement initiatives, identify best practices, make recommendations for continuous optimization and implement solutions, ensuring the team delivers the highest quality and level of service at all times.
- Ensure superior member experience, working directly with members as needed.
- Identify case challenges and member complaints related to the Medical Records Coordinators team and problem solve in real time.
- Assist with hiring decisions, onboarding and training of new Medical Records Coordinators.
- Coordinate staff schedules and PTO coverage to ensure appropriate case management at all times; assisting with case coverage as required.
- Collaborate with other managers, physicians and support staff to facilitate case progression.
- Ensure all processes follow Government mandated and Regulatory compliance protocols with all parties throughout the entire process.
- Work with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure ongoing support of market and client needs.
- Support corporate initiatives and special projects as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of people management experience.
- Bilingual in English/French preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to influence others to achieve positive results.
- Superior organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think creatively and “out of the box”.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly.
- Highly proficient in using technology including: computers, and various software programs, including but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, SalesForce.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment in a growing company with expanding service lines and client base.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Commitment to work-life balance
Employee referral bonus
Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Teladoc Health's offers that may interest you