This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Do you thrive on driving sales growth and building new partner relationships through your selling efforts? Are you looking for a challenging career with unlimited potential? Do you enjoy working on a team with dedicated, smart, and fun professionals? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking to expand our sales team with a motivated, driven, focused self-starter who is business-savvy and results-oriented. This role is focused on driving new business through new insurance partnerships and expanding business within current existing partnerships. The successful candidate will thrive based on proven B2B sales skills, strategic and targeted approach and strong drive to take initiative to achieve results. Success in this role involves uncovering new opportunities through prospecting and networking, developing creative and compelling proposals, and nurturing sales opportunities from prospect to close. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a fast-paced, progressive and innovative work culture.
- Generate revenue from new and existing insurance partnerships
- Develop a strategic sales strategy to target prospects, develop the right solutions, and execute on that strategy to close business
- Pro-actively identify and implement business-building initiatives that contribute towards the achievement of increased sales and superior business results
- Understand how to leverage and influence internal teams to help achieve solutions that resonate with prospects
- Ensure high level of prospect responsiveness with proactivity in addressing and solving issues
- Ensure high level of customer responsiveness with proactivity in addressing and solving issues
- Manage and coordinate Salesforce to support your sales funnel and forecast accurately
- 10+ years of senior business development or sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling to group insurers is an asset
- Sales expertise in selling both technology and service solutions in a B2B market
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Healthcare industry experience
- Confident, driven and competitive person, with infectious enthusiasm
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Commitment to work-life balance
Employee referral bonus
Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Teladoc Health's offers that may interest you