Located in Saint-Hubert, on the south shore of Montreal, Tekdata Metal Solutions is a company that designs and manufactures products from sheet metal.
We are looking for a machinist programmer to operate our machining centers.
This machinist must know how to operate conventional machines
Conventionnal machining :
- Set up assembly for machining;
- Machining optimization;
- Finishing and inspection of machined parts;
- conventional machining;
- Using an EDM
Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
The day ends at 1 p.m. on Friday.
Possibility of overtime.
Life insurance/ Disability
- Good analytical mind
- Ability to do calculations and convert units of measurement
- Good communication
- BEHAVIORAL SKILLS
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Team spirit
- Great concern for health and safety at work;
- Respect for colleagues, subcontractors and supervisors
- Concern for the quality of work;
- Autonomy, good judgment
- Ability to meet production deadlines
- Good professional ethics.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Beginner
En : Beginner
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate