This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Personal Banking Delivery Excellence (PBDE) is committed to delivering customer solutions, servicing and advice to improve the Customer, Colleague and Partner experience.
We work as a collaborative partner and Centre of Excellence supporting our Branch Banking and Delivery Excellence Customer Service (DECS) teams to help increase confidence and bring TD to the communities we serve. We are supporters of a caring performance culture and leaders in great community spirit. Personal Banking Delivery Excellence offers a unique career opportunity to make an impact and build for the future. We seek individuals with a positive attitude who are driven to produce extraordinary results and thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, high energy, and collaborative.
The Personal Banking Delivery Excellence Creative Services team creates high-quality multi-media products that support and enhance awareness and change adoption for Branch Banking and Canadian Personal Banking teams. We offer full scale creative services, including remote and on-location filming, video editing, photography, print design and animation services. The core accountability for this role is providing videography services, including, but not limited to, filming, editing and basic to advanced video motion design.
- Create highly engaging videos, with a focus on filming and editing
- Provide basic to advanced video motion graphic design support on video projects
- Provide event photography support
- Take part in creative sessions by providing creative input, suggesting creative concepts, and making creative recommendations
- Create videos that are consistent with our brand guidelines so that they look and feel TD
- Accurately proof all work - exceptional attention to detail is a must
- Manage numerous projects, including expectations with respect to timelines, scope, standards, priority and provide timely escalation of issues
- Process high volume of requests and coordinate competing priorities effectively by balancing scheduled and unscheduled requirements
- Occasional vendor management of creative projects is required
- Undergraduate degree in video production or related experience
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in an agency, in-house production team or freelance
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours on occasion
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Expert knowledge of video production and video editing
- Basic to advanced video motion graphic design knowledge/experience
- Flexible team player, self-motivated, ability to multi-task and work both independently and within a group setting
- Strong balance of creative, technical, project management and relationship management skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet multiple deadlines and prioritize activities
Expert working knowledge in the following applications:
- Video Editing (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Motion Graphic Design (Adobe After Effects)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Knowledge of the following is a bonus:
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional
Please provide a link to your video and editing work along with your application
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other TD's offers that may interest you