Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The TD Insurance General Insurance Product Group has a mandate to grow the General Insurance business through a robust suite of automobile, recreational vehicles and home products. This group plays a key role in setting the strategy, policy and overall direction of the business with accountability for the P&L including, volume, and market share.
- Support end to end management of the telematics insurance products, monitoring performance, identifying areas of opportunity, developing recommendations, and driving changes to achieve business and financial objectives. Deliver financial results via operation of all available levers.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Telematics products and a solid understanding of customer needs, competitive landscape, as well as trends in the General Insurance industry to assist in identifying new business opportunities. Provide thorough leadership and industry knowledge and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit.
- Perform actuarial functions; including developing business cases, measuring loss experience and profitability, pulling big data extracts and provide detailed reporting.
- Support the management - design, development, and implementation of new and innovative telematics products and product enhancements to meet customer's needs and achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the product meets customer, business and regulatory objective standards.
- Refine product management strategies through analysis of key business drivers and provide recommendations
- Support the development of end to end processes for product review/development, implementation, use, reporting, and feedback on products with multiple analyses. Collaborating with other product groups, distribution channels, specialist areas, and others as necessary.
- Support communication to Senior Leadership team as a subject matter expert through all forms of written and verbal presentations.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for product-related inquiries.
- Solve complex problems requiring analysis of multiple variables, including consultation with multiple stakeholders.
- Key resource in delivering day-to-day projects and initiatives.
• Degree in actuarial sciences would be considered a strong asset.
• Preference will be given to applicants with previous telematics and product management experience
Flexible Work Options
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.