This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Applications & Systems Development covers technical planning, integration, systems analysis, design, development, unit and component systems testing, support-maintenance, and more. Meaningful, effective relationship-building is part of what these highly-skilled experts do best as they work together with technology project managers, delivery partners, business and systems analysts, testing and quality assurance teams, sponsors and so many other stakeholders to clarify requirements.
There's room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to lead the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end detailed solution with overall accountability for the technical design and delivery of the System Design Specification (SDS). You'll be exposed to stretch assignments as you take on large-scale, complex and/or enterprise-wide projects.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Ideal candidate should be a technical thinker that takes end-of-end ownership of their assigned applications
- Develop and document a detailed solution design within SDS, impart your subject matter expertise throughout life cycle.
- Participate in complex applications and systems development, programming.
- Give solution options. bolster stakeholder support.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on project estimates.
- Produce top-notch functional, technical and user interface designs.
- Take business, Enterprise Architecture, system performance and development standards requirements, then develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application and/or system.
- Consult on System Requirements Specification (SRS) development.
- Review technical deliverables for quality throughout detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed.
- Define metrics and performance goals with technology partners and peers.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity - this includes thorough project requirements, documentation, scope estimates, and costs.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards.
- Find ways to keep costs low, help come up with strategic solutions to support cost effectiveness and enhance stakeholder experience.
- Conduct code reviews to address quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance, Operational Readiness Reviews, and support gating and review sign-offs for solution design.
- Support knowledge management processes and ensure knowledge is codified, monitored, tracked and managed.
- Ensure design leverages existing reusable components, traces back to business requirements, and that new modules are designed with reusability in mind.
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application (e.g. cross-capability/release issues).
- Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Strong understanding of Salesforce. com platform and sales cloud including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database model
- Experience with Salesforce administration and/or development
- Proficiency in Lightning Framework and Partner Communities
- Experience with AGILE or Rapid methodologies
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer certification is an asset
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
- Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Subject matter expertise in at least one area of discipline, seasoned in counselling clients and project teams on all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware and software support, development of technical solutions and testing.
- Proficiency in leading complex and comprehensive project plan development and can understand risks associated with third-party solution integration.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other TD's offers that may interest you