Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Reporting to the AVP, TECE Strategy, the successful candidate will:
- Assist with leading the team's strategy and planning activities to ensure the group is delivering upon its objectives including tracking and reporting on issues, milestones, deliverables, and success to the leadership team,
- Lead, manage and review all SET, Board and Committee materials as it relates to the team's mandate
- Champion and provide day-to-day leadership on strategic projects on behalf of the leadership team, bringing together cross-functional teams.
- Support drafting communications related to the TECE strategy, including memos, speaking notes, presentations, and team communications
- Develop content and workback schedules, managing coordination around senior executive level meetings and deliverables
- Identify and analyze issues and risks, determine solutions in consultation with relevant leaders and stakeholders, and provide meaningful information in response to issues / questions raised
- Manage and facilitate meetings and follow-up communications for TECE leadership team meetings and off-sites, providing a strategic perspective and following up on key deliverables
- Minimum of 7-10 years of professional experience in a relevant business area:
- Excellent communication skills and storytelling capabilities (including written and verbal) with all levels and across the enterprise and an ability to translate complex ideas into digestible content and presentation. You put high-quality memos together in your sleep, but don't put executives to sleep with your memos.
- Ability to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders with an ability to inspire trust and achieve results by working with others. Impact and influence capability is key.
- Organizational awareness, resourcefulness and demonstrated relationship building skills - understanding of whom to engage to identify solutions and resolve issues
- Able to thrive in fast moving and ambiguous environments
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time management abilities; able to prioritize, managing competing priorities and escalate issues effectively
- Excellent power-point/presentation skills and capability to synthesize key information for senior level consumption
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels that are located in multiple locations
- University degree in business management or related discipline; MBA graduate would be an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.