Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Regulatory, Audit & Compliance Assurance is home to a team of highly valued professionals who pprovide support for all P&T related Regulatory and support interactions which includes business, 2nd, or 3rd LOD led exams. They provide support for all P&T related Regulatory and support interactions which includes business, 2nd, or 3rd LOD led exams. Provides oversight and governance over remediation, site visits, supervisory and inquiry activities to meet commitments to Regulators. Also, responsible for Merger & Acquisition integration into Assurance functions.
There's room to grow in all of it.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Manage / lead a team of Technology Controls / Information Security experts in the development and/ or management of relevant strategies, programs, tools, frameworks and policies and provide specialized oversight / control / governance activities for a key business line/segment or transformational (change the bank) strategic initiative / program, liaising across the organization and primarily interfacing with executive and/or functional stakeholders to minimize overall technology risks to the Bank for own area.
- Facilitation of Technology Regulatory Responses:
- Act as primary intake and facilitator for Technology related Regulatory activities and requests
- Coordination with key stakeholders and SMES to collect artifacts and evidence to respond to request items
- Review of artifacts and evidence for executive approval, content and redaction prior to submission to the regulators
- Assurance of timely submission of artifacts and reporting to the regulators
- Organize and file digital artifacts and evidence
- Facilitation of Formal Meetings:
- Act as primary coordinator and facilitator for Technology related Regulatory sessions
- Facilitate the preparation of agendas, speaking notes and presentation decks by coordinating with TCOs and SMEs
- Facilitation of preparatory meetings with key stakeholders to review agendas, speaking notes and presentation deck
- Facilitation and hosting of Formal Meetings with Regulators
- Facilitation of executive and stakeholder debrief meetings and follow up items
- Management Reporting:
- Communicate and provide status reporting of the above activities to management and stakeholders
- Liaise with other regulatory relations stakeholders outside of Technology
- Work with Enterprise Technology Regulatory Management to improve the regulatory program management process to ensure regulatory activities met commitments, are performed efficiently and delivered timely with quality results
- Promote and foster a cohesive team and positive work environment that encourages innovation, creativity and collaboration
- Build and maintain positive working relationships by effectively communicating and regularly sharing information, issues/points of interest, learnings and knowledge with the team, internal and external business partners
- Support management and other team members in the achievement of individual, divisional and team goals
- Consult with partners on Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
- Assign and oversee resources on risk assessments, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments etc.
- Conduct comprehensive risk and control design assessments for an application portfolio, articulate and document impact of control gaps to the business and the overall Bank, risk mitigation and remediation plans, remediation strategy document or provide info security solutions to address risks.
- Make sure technology, processes and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to security threats against TDBG’s business.
- Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global network and endpoint security threat management strategy and framework.
- Ensure team follows internal policies and procedures, technology control standards and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Adhere to and advise on, oversee, monitor, enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities.
- Grow team expertise so it aligns with company demand and TD's direction; assess team skills and capabilities and find ways to improve value delivered.
- Responsible for management of the overall team(s) providing both leadership and guidance.
- Set targets and objectives for the team.
- Provide coaching, development, succession, recruitment, resource management and overall team leadership for team members, regularly contribute to performance and development plans.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials and your relevant experience and knowledge. It helps if you have:
- University degree / Technical Certificate / or relevant field / equivalent experience (Graduate Degree preferred).
- 10+ years relevant work experience in technology
- Information security certification / accreditation an asset, e.g.
- CRISC certification or equivalent experience
- CISA certification or equivalent experience
- CISSP certification or equivalent experience a plus
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral), with experience interacting with all levels of management both within Company and Customer organizations
- Ability to work in a high paced, multifaceted environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently and often autonomously in the management of projects, teams and operational disciplines and apply strategic thinking throughout the execution of work plans
- Diverse, innovative thinking with respect to reusability of architecture and processes
- Sound management techniques, experience in problem resolution and development of strategies for operational improvement
- Drive to boost your knowledge and expertise by staying abreast of industry and business trends
- Willingness to work closely and effectively with clients, stay connected to business needs and direction
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
- Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.